K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

This Rocked!

I had fun, it was great beating up Britney and the gang... hillarious!

Fun brilliant and great stuff!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Perfect 10 yo! This shit was hot!

It was tough, got stuck a few times but knee capped the SOB in the end. Great dynamic visual animation, cool cinemagraphics... fun to play. 5/5 and 10/10. Peace bitch!

Resident Pico Resident Pico

Great game, MindChambers art rocks.

Great work Tom, Pico Day is far superior to any other day on newgrounds, some amazing flash talent producing amazing Pico animations.

For a fun game, this was great, I died fairly soon will have to try to do better. <3 Newgrounds!

Feed Lindsay! Feed Lindsay!

It was funny

Ha ha.

Little Red Riding Ho! Little Red Riding Ho!

Twisted and fucked... the way flash is meant to be

Fuck the haters... this shit is some of the funniest flash on the planet. Not only do you force people to have gay man on wolf sex, you encourage use to click on every breast to ensure full interactive entertainment is assured.

The only thing that could make this flash better, is all the people dissing it who can STFU and stop denying their freak.

Ship Control Ship Control

Well, kind of sucked...

Maybe more effort on the design and graphics to at least make it look less the cheese.

dudikus responds:

it's retro style.
i don't understand what you mean about cheese.

FightingGMFZ v0.7 FightingGMFZ v0.7

This was pretty good, nice work.

I think it was pretty good for my first run through, definately worth playing. Keep up the good work.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Tens across the board, this rocked!

I am so glad I played this game, it's awesome. Funny concept and great graphics and design. Fantastic work!

Ganon's Invaders DX Ganon's Invaders DX

It's kind of redundant as we all have played

Space invaders. For that style of game it's ok, but lacks any depth or originality hence the lower score.

Analog Pussy Analog Pussy